IOEA Conference 2019
IOEA 2019 (18TH EDITION)
nstitutional and Organizational Economics 2019 - Summer school
20-24 May 2019 in Corsica (France)
Using rigorous scientific methods, Institutional and Organizational Economics focuses on the theoretical and empirical analysis of institutions, organizations and contracts, as well as on the conditions under which these devices evolve.
- To promote the use of appropriate methods to analyze governance, structures and dynamics of collectives and communities.
- To provide researchers with up to date synthesis on the evolutions of the research program.
- To develop networking and cooperation among researchers and among their institutions.
Ph.D. students, Post-docs and researchers, in Economics, Management, Political Science, Sociology, Law and other social sciences.
Formal lectures will be given every morning. Each lecture is dedicated to the extensive presentation of the state of the art of the discipline on a specific applied or theoretical topic. Afternoons will be dedicated to workshops devoted either to research questions or methodologies. The seminars, which are held in the second part of the afternoon, will allow the participants to have their work discussed by recognized scholars in the field.
Francine Lafontaine (University of Michigan), Eric Maskin (Harvard University), Patrick Legros (Université libre de Bruxelles & Northeastern University), Kathryn Shaw (Stanford University), Jean-Philippe Bonardi (HEC Lausanne), Curtis J. Milhaupt (Stanford Law School), Robin Mansel (LSE), Eswaran Somanathan (Indian Statistical Institute), Pierre-Cyrille Hautcoeur (EHESS-PSE), Daniel Klerman (USC)
Klenio Barbosa (Insper Institute of Education and Research), Oliver Vanden Eynde (PSE), Daniel Barron (Kellogg, Northwestern), Lucía Del Carpio (INSEAD), Rohini Somanathan (Delhi School of Economics), Agustin Casas (CUNEF), Angela Zhang (King’s College), Nicolas Sahuguet (HEC Montréal), Alessandro Melcarne (University of Paris-Nanterre), Lynne Kiesling (Purdue University)
Director: Eric Brousseau (University Paris-Dauphine - PSL)
- Closing date for applications: 15 February 2019
- Notification of acceptance: 28 February 2019
- Closing date for registration: 15 April 2019
- Applicants will be selected on the basis of their resume and either a paper or a presentation of their research program
- Detailed information is available at: www.ioea.eu