FEB Zagreb & Croatian Academy of Sciences and Arts
International Conference on the
Economics of the Decoupling (ICED)
30 November – 1 December 2021, Zagreb, Croatia
Call for Papers
We are looking forward to welcoming the academic, research and business community to Zagreb from 30 November – 1 December 2020 for the 3rd International Conference on the Economics of the Decoupling (ICED) hosted by Faculty of Economics & Business, University of Zagreb (FEB Zagreb), Croatia and Croatian Academy of Sciences and Arts (HAZU) in cooperation with InEEO – The Institute for Economy of Energy and Environment. The Conference aims to bring together researchers and practitioners to present their research and discuss topics related to economics of decoupling.
3rd International Conference on the Economics of the Decoupling (ICED) 2021 will be also held virtually, thus participants could apply for an online conference. In our virtual sections, authors will have the opportunity to present their work through PowerPoint presentations. All authors who present their work during the online conference will receive certificates of presentation of the work at the conference.
In order to present their research at the conference authors can send an abstract and full paper.
Please find the complete Call for papers, with the conference tracks and submission dates on the following link: http://iced.net.efzg.hr
We would like to invite all scholars, post-graduate students and doctoral candidates interested in any of these fields of research or practice to join us in shaping the future of our discipline in a friendly and supportive environment. Topics include, but are not limited to:
● Economic Growth and Natural Resources
● Energy Economics
● Environment Economics
● Regulatory Economics
● Waste Management
● Water Economics
● Circular Economy
● Green Economy
● Digital Economy
● Ecological Economics
● Bio Economics
● other relevant topics
Conference venue: Faculty of Economics & Business, University of Zagreb (FEB Zagreb), Trg J. F. Kennedyja 6, Zagreb, Croatia (http://www.efzg.unizg.hr/)
▪ Abstracts (300 words) will be published in the Electronic Book of Abstracts.
▪ Full papers (up to 5000 words) will be published in Electronic Conference Proceedings.
▪ Conference Proceedings infer an ISSN reference.
▪ Selected papers will be considered for publication in Zagreb International Review of Economics and Business – ZIREB (WoS, ESCI).
▪ Abstract submission: November 15, 2021
▪ Abstract acceptance notification: 7 days from submission
▪ Final paper submission: After the conference (December 31, 2021)
▪ Final paper acceptance notification: 20 days from submission (After the conference)
▪ Conference dates: 30 November - 1 December, 2021
Contact person: Martina Basarac Sertić, Ph.D. and Lucija Rogić Dumančić, Ph.D.
International Conference on the Economics of the Decoupling (ICED)
FEB Zagreb and HAZU